Gezgin Forum

Kamp, Otostop, Karavan, Tekne, Off-Road, Bisiklet ve Motosiklet seven Gezginlere Özel
Türkiye'nin Bir Numaralı Gezgin Forumu

Gezgin Topluluğu Forumlar Languages Melbourne Clinic and they promised 4000 grafts Hair Transplant, go anywhere but

• Melbourne Clinic and they promised 4000 grafts Hair Transplant, go anywhere but

Hned güncelledi 1 hafta, 3 gün önce 1 Üye · 1 Gönder
  • Hned

11 Haziran 2021 saat 17:34

Hey guys, if you want a Hair Transplant, go anywhere but not to Gro! Last winter, I got it done at Melbourne Clinic and they promised 4000 grafts. They did not even put half of it, and if they did they didn’t grow. The surgery was done by Doctor Alexis Suevo who didn’t know anything, seemed uninterested, and lacking confidence…..she caused so much pain and the bleeding from the donor was so bad! Really concerned she has cooked my back of the head, leaving me up sh*t creek. I paid through my nose and this is what I got. Don’t be fooled by the fancy marketing and high prices, as I did. It took me a while to overcome the embarrassment to be able to write this. Can any one suggest how can I improve my look, should I go for another hair transplant surgery?

Yanıtla: Hned
Your information:

Vazgeç
Tartışma Konusu
0 / 0 gönderi June 2018
Şimdi